Monday, July 24, 2017

New Home, New Adventure!

Hi everyone! I know it has been awhile (a long while, I know...) but, it is because I have moved! My family and I relocated to Portland, OR this month and are still getting adjusted to our new lives in the Pacific Northwest.

Needless to say, I am on the hunt for a new school and a new adventure. I am so excited to get to know the families in the area and find a spot of my own in which to teach. My husband is the newest employee at the Nike World Headquarters and I could not be more proud of him for getting his dream job. Not it is my turn to get my dream job! I will keep you posted on where I will find my next school In the meantime, I will be posting new products on TpT and giving away freebies! Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. People should keep on travelling as it is fun. I'm adventurous as well and I like visiting new places. It is fun. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 01 09 10